Securing your computer
Many options are available depending on whether you are a home user looking for child security or a full-fledged office looking to curb visits to ESPN zone and more..
If you are a parent looking for parental controls it may not be necessary to go further than what your computer came with. Both Windows and Mac come standard with parental controls that you may set without additional cost. If you need something more robust due to a keen kid or easy employees you may want to purchase an app or look into free software already provided by the manufacturer of your operating system that you would need to install and configure.
- Microsoft Insructions - Windows 10 (Microsoft)
- Microsoft Insructions - Windows 10 (LaptopMag.com)
- Apple Instructions - OSX Yosemite (Apple)
"Need a professional - Give us a call today, only $45.00. 516-698-8000
If you are looking for something more out of the box you could try a number of free or paid apps on and off the internet. OpenDNS offers Family Shield at no cost for home\family users and a paid version for business offices.
Kid Logger seems like a simple app that could help you as well.
- Download OpenDNS - Free for Family use
- Download Kid Logger - Free, open source parental controls software
- Download OpenDNS - Business plans available